Serve Every Day is the crux of what we do at ACTION.
We have many opportunities to serve in your community. Everyday we receive phone calls from all over Ventura County from people who need some kind of help. Through ACTION these people can find volunteers to help them move, fix a broken window or even build them an accessibility ramp. We use our large network of volunteers, churches and social service agencies to try and meet the needs of everybody that contacts us.
If you, your family, your small group or your church would like to get involved with Serve EVERY Day please search online to see current needs in your area.
Or you can contact Brigitte at the ACTION office at (805)987-0300 or via email at Brigitte.Ogne@ACTIONvc.org
A Sampling of some of the over 500 Completed Projects in 2015
- Grab bars installed for people with disabilities
- Woman moved into low income housing
- Meals brought to sick people
- Small refrigerator and microwave donated for low income person with no kitchen access
- Tutors found for low income school tutoring program
- Yard work done for senior who just suffered a stroke
- Numerous handicap ramps built to give accessibility to homes
- Home repairs done for a single mom
- Light bulbs changed, smoke detector batteries changed, and peace of mind given to seniors
- Backdoor fixed so low income family can lock their doors at night
Need help in registering for a service project or submitting a project request?
Have questions about being a project team leader?
Want to help by volunteering with ACTION itself?
Call ACTION at 805-987-0300 or email us at ACTION@ACTIONvc.org
Can’t volunteer? Help by making a donation.