|Date||Volunteer Signup Link||Contact|
|June 3rd||Natalie |
|June 10th||Natalie |
We’re better…serving together.
For Serve Day, ACTION partners with Churches, agencies, schools, residential facilities, and other non-profits. Together we pool resources and have hundreds of volunteers come and serve thousands of those in need. Please join us as Ventura County serves together in 2017.
Who do we serve?
- We serve agencies so that they can spend their limited time and resources on the good work that they do.
- We serve schools and cities in ways that help them make an impact and have a better place to learn and work.
- We serve families and individuals at their residence because they have a need they can’t take care of themselves.
- We serve people in need to let them know they are cared for and loved!
- Our local churches take on projects and encourage their members to serve.
- Hundreds of families and individuals from our community who have the heart to help others.
- Community groups and businesses join in to help make a difference in their community.
What kind of service can we provide?
- Move a family to a new home.
- Beautification projects such as painting, cleaning, plant flowers, etc.
- Make cookies or blankets and bring them to our police or fire workers or to our lonely senior neighbors.
- Necessary basic house repairs, build a handicap ramp, yard work, etc.
- Hold drives for items such as baby items, socks, used children’s books, etc.
- And much more!
How To begin:
- Let ACTION know of your plans and who your leader is so that we can unite churches, agencies, organizations, and businesses throughout Ventura County.
- Recruit a team of leaders to help.
- Begin to plan projects or join in projects with others.
ACTION is here for you. We can help with:
- Developing service projects and relationships in the community
- Building a partnership with other churches
- Identifying and training leaders and volunteers
Want to SERVE NOW?
There are always opportunities to fill needs in YOUR community!