There are currently no positions available. However, we are always interested in meeting energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your resume and cover letter to ACTION@actionvc.org
Office Volunteering Opportunities
Looking for a way to match your heart and God-given talents with the needs of those in your community? Volunteer with the ACTION office! We are always looking for volunteers excited about serving the vulnerable in our communities in practical ways. Support our mission to share the love of God through acts of service that strengthen our communities and change lives.
Office/Admin Interns: (3 months)
- Grant Writer
- Research potential grants to apply for and assist in writing grant applications
- Bilingual Spanish/English Translator
- Phone work, translate documents, etc.
- Communication Intern
- Create promotional items to use for fundraising campaigns: video, flyers, etc.
- Assist with developing a communication plan to promote ACTION’s many annual events and programs
- Market and brand using photography, journalism, social media and graphic design
Liaisons: (Varies through the year)
- Community Christmas Shoppe Chair: (September- December)
- Lead teams in the promotion, fundraising, toy collecting, bible collection, etc.
- Create city teams to meet needs for gift wrap, child care, hospitality, prayer, etc.
- Serve Day Liaison: (January-May)
- Assist with training Serve Day leaders
- Lead city team in coordinating the kick-off: arrange the location, music, food, speakers or help find projects, promotion, etc.
- Serve Every Day Liaison:
- Assess projects ( site inspection for construction/repair projects and communication with constituent)
- Recruit quarterly partners
- Create teams for home repair, moving, ramps, etc.
- Maintain communication with clients with open projects